OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
As part of its ongoing commitment to excellence, Waterfall Pumps Manufacturing is dedicated and committed to the achievement of the Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
We established this OHS Management System to ensures everyone’s responsibility and anyone entering the premises of Waterfall Pumps Manufacturing has the right to have a safe environment while ensuring that they comply with all instructions given in this policy to protect themselves against hazards and to refrain from taking any action that might obstruct the enforcement of such instructions.
As a key to achieve this goal, we are committed to continuously improve and ensure the effectiveness of our Occupational Health & Safety Management System in accordance to ISO 45001:2018, legal and its other requirements.
Top Management and all employees shall take accountability of the effectiveness and continuous improvement of our Occupational Health & Safety Management System by:
- Complying with applicable legal requirements and the other requirements to which the organization relates to its hazards.
- Establishing this policy and OHS objectives that are compatible with our strategic direction and context of our organization.
- Provision of a safe workplace for all employees and other relevant interested parties by eliminating hazards and reducing the OHS Risks.
- Prevention of work-related injuries and ill health by establishing, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of OHS Management System.
- Fulfillment of related legal requirement and other requirements by integrating of OHS into all workplace and activities.
- Communicating the policy and reserves availability to our interested and relevant parties within our business and context of our organization.
- Providing adequate budget for resources needed in establishing, implementation and improvement of the OHS Management System.
- Encourage in participation of workers for developing and implementing OHS processes to support the organization objective and intend outcomes of the OHS Management System.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organizations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organizations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment.
This policy will be reviewed annually by top management and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued.
This policy is available to relevant interested parties, upon reasonable request.
Rev. Date: August 18, 2019 / Rev. No. 00