As part of its ongoing commitment to excellence, Waterfall Pumps Manufacturing is dedicated and committed to protect the Environment in obedience of the Local and Federal Regulation of United Arab Emirates and Worldwide.
As a key to achieve this goal, we are committed to continuously improve and ensure the effectiveness of our Environmental Management System in accordance to ISO 14001:2015.
We established this environmental policy to be consistent with the purpose and scope of our Environmental Management System to minimize the environmental impacts concerning our activities, products and services.
Top Management and all employees shall take accountability of the effectiveness and continuous improvement of our Environmental Management system by:
- Complying with applicable legal requirements and the other requirements to which the organization relates to its environmental aspects.
- Establishing this policy and environmental objectives that are compatible with our strategic direction and context of our organization.
- Taking into consideration of environmental requirements by integrating into our policies and procedures.
- Ensuring to prevent pollution, reduce wastage and minimize use of resources.
- Encouraging the importance of protecting the environment by supporting and contributing to minimize the significant environmental aspects and to reduce its impact.
- Communicating the policy and reserves availability to our interested and relevant parties within our business and context of our organization.
- Providing training, motivation and awareness to our employees, giving responsibilities to environmental protection and ensure their continuous career development.
- And promoting the continuous improvement of our environmental management systems.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organizations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organizations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment.
This policy will be reviewed annually by top management and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued.
This policy is available to relevant interested parties, upon reasonable request.
Rev. Date: August 18, 2019 / Rev. No. 00